SAFETY CHECK GUIDE
Below are some safety-tips you should make a habit out of
performing prior to every time you decide to go out for a ride. In
addition to the info below, it is a good idea to read
your owners manual to see if any important information needs to be
followed before you take off. Different bikes have different
precautionary advice. We also recommend that you read the
safety tips and
to keep your bike clean pages.
1. Check to make sure that your
lights, signals and horn are all in good working condition.
2. Check your bike's fluids including but not limited to gas,
hydraulic, battery, oil, coolant, etc. and be certain that all of
the levels are at a safe level for riding.
3. Make sure your wheels are aligned and properly inflated. Also
make sure you have no loose spokes.
4. If you have a bike that is driven by a chain, make sure the
tension is correct.
5. Occasionally check your engine area and frame for loose bolts
and fasteners. Always make tighter to what is specified in your
6. Make sure your throttle is working properly and that it does not
stick. If it does stick, check your owners manual to determine
what the proper amount of lubrication is.
7. Make sure your brakes and clutch are operating smoothly. If
they are not, check your owners manual to determine what the
proper amount of lubrication is.
8. Examine your clutch, throttle, and brake cables (if
applicable). Lubricate or replace as recommended.
9. Check your front and rear brakes for proper operation, brake
pads and shoes for proper thickness, and rotors and drums for
10. Always make sure your battery and its terminals are in good
shape and are not corroded.
Following the safety check guide
above should ensure the safest ride possible. It is also
recommended the familiarize yourself with the
buying the best protective gear. If you have any
questions, do not hesitate to
A good idea would be to read the
glossary to better educate you with terms associated with
First time riders are encouraged to check out the
learning how to ride a motorcycle
Apply Now -
Satisfied Customers -
Types of Bike Financing Programs Offered
Motorcycle Loans With
Good Credit -
Bad Credit Motorcycles
Loans - Motorcycle Loans With No
To read our Terms &
© 2019 All Rights Reserved MotorcycleLoanCenter.com